Upper Eyelid Surgery Changes Desired
What Do You Want to Change?
- Upper Eyelid Surgery Overview
- Upper Face Rejuvenation
- Are You a Good Blepharoplasty Candidate?
- What Do You Want to Change?
- Benefits of Upper Eyelid Surgery
- Joseph T Cruise, MD’s Blepharoplasty Philosophy
- Consultation and Physical Exam
- Prior to Upper Eyelid Surgery
- Blepharoplasty Anesthesia
- After Upper Eyelid Surgery
- Recovery from Upper Eyelid Surgery
- Possible Blepharoplasty Complications
- Blepharoplasty Cost and Financing
- Upper Eyelid Surgery Words to Know
- Upper Eyelid Surgery Before and After Pictures
It is important that you have a clear idea of what you want changed when you go for your upper eyelid surgery consultation. The last question a plastic surgeon wants to hear is: "What do you think I need done"?
Look in a mirror and identify what bothers you. Be specific. It may be helpful to look back at younger pictures to see if that problem always existed or if it is part of aging. Bring the picture as it may be helpful.
There are 4 things that you should look at regarding your upper eye lid that may need to be treated.
- Sagging eye brow.
- Excess skin and/or fat of upper eye lid.
- Sagging lateral canthus.
- Droopy upper eyelid.
Joseph T Cruise, MD will evaluate these four areas during your consultation. It is a good idea if you go to a mirror now and go over these areas yourself. It will help you identify what is causing the problem and, therefore, help you understand what needs to be done to correct it.