Estimated Plastic Surgery Prices
For financing purposes estimated prices are provided below. These are estimates only. The estimates include Anesthesia Fee, Operating Room Fee, Facility Fee, Surgeon's Fee, Pre- and Post- Operative Care. Your exact quote will be determined during your consultation with Dr. Cruise.
Estimated Cost of Facial Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Browlift Cost - The price of a standard brow lift varies between $3,500 and $5,000. Often it is done in conjunction with upper eyelid surgery. The combined cost is reduced if this is the case.
- Blepharoplasty/Eyelid Surgery Cost - The price of eyelid surgery varies depending on what is necessary. Typically, the upper eyelid alone is $3,500 to $4,500. The lower eyelid alone is $3,500 to $4,500. If other procedures are necessary for an optimal result (e.g. brow lift, temple lift), the cost will be different.
- Chin Implant Cost- The price of chin implant surgery depends on the type of implant used and whether the surgery is performed under local or general anesthesia. Typically, chin augmentation costs between $4,500-$4,900. Often, when the procedures is performed in conjunction with other procedures the combined cost is reduced.
- Face Lift Cost - The price of a face lift varies depending on what needs to be done, whether it is a mini face lift or full face lift, and whether a neck lift is needed at the same time or not, as well as the anesthesia used (local vs. general). Typically, the cost varies from $9,000 to $16,500. Many times the face lift is combined with a temple lift.
- Fat Transplantation (Fat Transfer) Cost - The price of fat transplantation depends on how many areas are being addressed. Typically, the cost is $4,5000. Cost will vary depending if it is a first or second stage procedure, and whether or not local or general anesthesia is being used.
- Neck Lift Cost - The price of a neck lift depends on what anesthesia is used, whether a full neck lift or modified is needed. Typically, the cost varies from $3,900 (neck midline plication withoud skin excision under local) to $8,500 (for a full neck lift under general). If other procedures, such a face lift or a chin implant are done at the same time the combined cost will be reduced.
- Nose Surgery Cost- A standard rhinoplasty price varies between $8,900 to $10,500. Minor work (such as tipplasty, nasal implant...) requiring only local anesthesia typically varies from $3,500 to $5,500.
Estimated Cost of Breast Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Breast Augmentation / Breast Implant Exchange Cost - The price varies between $7,000 to $9,000 depending of whether saline or silicone implants are used, if other procedures are performed at the same time, etc. This includes surgical facility fee, surgeon fee, anesthesia fee, operative supplies, implants, and all the post-operative visits.
- Breast Lift Cost - The price of breast lifting varies depending on level of sagginess of your breasts and whether or not implants are used. A breast lift varies between $10,000 to $15,000.
- Female Breast Reduction Cost - If your breasts are large enough and cause signifcant discomfort, your PPO insurance may cover the procedure costs. If this is not the case, the price will vary between $10,000 to $13,000.
- Male Breast Reduction / Gynecomastia Cost - The price depends on the anesthesia used (local or general) and typically ranges from $6,000 to $10,500
Estimated Cost of Body Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Arm Lift Cost - The price varies depending on the amount of redundant skin you have. Typically, the range is $7,500 to $9,500. This includes all costs directly related to the procedure including postoperative visits. If the arm lift is performed in addition to other procedures, the cost may be reduced.
- Abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck Cost - The price varies according to body type. Abdominoplasty usually costs between $8,000 to $15,000.
- Brazilian Butt Lift Cost - The price for a Brazilian butt lift ranges between $6,000-$9,500. In many cases, the BLL is combined with a tummy tuck, mommy makeover, or multiple areas of liposuction, which will have an impact on the final cost.
- Liposuction Cost - The price of liposuction varies depending on how many areas are being operated on and how much fat will be removed. The first liposuction area typically costs $4,500 - to $8,500. Additional areas typically add $1,500 to $2,500 per area.
- Mommy Makeover Cost - A "Mommy Make-Over" is a combination of procedures that restores a woman's youthful, pre-pregnancy body. Depending on your needs, this make-over can include liposuction, a breast lift with or without breast augmentation, and abdominoplasty. The typical Mommy Makeover costs between $17,500 and $25,000 total for all the procedures.
Estimated Cost of Other Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Ear Plastic Surgery Cost - The price of ear plastic surgery depends on exactly what needs to be done, how large of a deformity is present, and the type of anesthesia being used (i.e. local vs. general) Typically, the cost is $4,500 to $4,900.