Upper Eyelid Surgery Good Candidate
Are You a Good Blepharoplasty Candidate?
- Upper Eyelid Surgery Overview
- Upper Face Rejuvenation
- Are You a Good Blepharoplasty Candidate?
- What Do You Want to Change?
- Benefits of Upper Eyelid Surgery
- Joseph T Cruise, MD’s Blepharoplasty Philosophy
- Consultation and Physical Exam
- Prior to Upper Eyelid Surgery
- Blepharoplasty Anesthesia
- After Upper Eyelid Surgery
- Recovery from Upper Eyelid Surgery
- Possible Blepharoplasty Complications
- Blepharoplasty Cost and Financing
- Upper Eyelid Surgery Words to Know
- Upper Eyelid Surgery Before and After Pictures
Most people as they age can obtain improvement from upper eyelid surgery. Specifically, good candidates include people with the following problems around the eyes:
- Excess skin and fat within the upper eyelid.
- Sagging of lateral eye.
- Sad or tired appearance of upper eyes.
- People who desire an elegant, well defined upper eyelid crease.
- Asians who desire a double eyelid.
- Ptotic eyelid that make the upper lids appear tired.