Upper Eyelid Surgery Benefits
Benefits of Upper Eyelid Surgery
- Upper Eyelid Surgery Overview
- Upper Face Rejuvenation
- Are You a Good Blepharoplasty Candidate?
- What Do You Want to Change?
- Benefits of Upper Eyelid Surgery
- Dr. Cruise’s Blepharoplasty Philosophy
- Consultation and Physical Exam
- Prior to Upper Eyelid Surgery
- Blepharoplasty Anesthesia
- After Upper Eyelid Surgery
- Recovery from Upper Eyelid Surgery
- Possible Blepharoplasty Complications
- Blepharoplasty Cost and Financing
- Upper Eyelid Surgery Words to Know
- Upper Eyelid Surgery Before and After Pictures
Benefits of Upper Blepharoplasty
There are many benefits to upper eyelid rejuvenation surgery. The key is to determine exactly what the problem is.
Lower eyelid surgery benefits.
- Tightens and smoothes out bags underneath the eyes.
- Repositions lower eyelids into a more elegant, almond-shaped appearance.
- Repositions underlying fat to get rid of the sunken, aged appearance.
- Repositions skin and underlying muscles to smooth out wrinkles.
- Markedly fills out the deep crease known as the tear-trough between the eye and nose.
- Eliminates circles underneath the eyes.
- Improves dark discoloration within the lower eyelid.
- Improves fine wrinkles.
Upper eyelid surgery benefits.
- Removes excess fat and skin of the upper eyelid.
- Creates a sculpted, more attractive upper eyelid.
- Creates a double lid and removes excess eyelid fat in Asians.
- Elevates the upper eyelid to give a brighter, and youthful expression.
- Repositions upper eyelid fat into more youthful position.
- A temple lift or brow lift can can be performed at the same time.
- Allows easier make up application without smudging.