Liposuction Cost and Financing
Cost of Liposuction
- Liposuction Overview
- Are You a Good Liposuction Candidate?
- What Do You Want to Change?
- Types of Liposuction
- Benefits of Liposuction
- Dr. Cruise's Liposuction Philosophy
- Liposuction Consultation and Physical Exam
- Prior to Liposuction Surgery
- Liposuction Anesthesia
- After Liposuction
- Recovery from Liposuction
- Possible Liposuction Complications
- Liposuction Cost and Financing
- Liposuction Words to Know
- Liposuction Before and After Pictures
When someone is deciding if a liposuction cosmetic surgery procedure is right for them, the concern of cost often plays into that decision. Although finances and price can be an important factor in your decision about body contouring procedures, we at Cruise Plastic Surgery do not want to see any patient decline a procedure that can make their life better, simply because of cost.
An investment in cosmetic surgery is an investment in yourself. Dr. Joseph T. Cruise firmly believes that the benefits of plastic surgery procedures such as liposuction cannot be measured in terms of money – they must be considered in terms of personal satisfaction and general overall happiness. Many liposuction patients report that their surgery affected them in many unforeseen ways, making the procedure more valuable than they anticipated.
Quality vs. Value
Choosing the right plastic surgeon to perform your liposuction is an important decision that is based on several factors. While cost can certainly be one of these factors, there are several more factors that you might consider when making your cosmetic surgery choice:
1) Experience and Training. A surgeon’s certifications, training, and history with patients is highly important to receiving the best results possible..
2) Testimonials and Reviews. Read testimonials and reviews from previous patients to get a perspective on people’s experience of the pre-surgery consultations, the recovery, and their results.
3) Before and After Pictures. A picture shows you what testimonials can’t describe, so browse liposuction before and after pictures to see for yourself a surgeon’s results.
The lowest cost of something often means that it is not the best available. When you are considering something as intimate and specialized as body contouring plastic surgery, you deserve the best, most long-lasting results with the fewest complications and shortest recovery time. Consider the overall value of the liposuction procedure, rather than just its cost.
Dr. Cruise’s Approach
Dr. Cruise’s approach to body contouring and liposuction emphasizes minimal incisions, precise technique, and aftercare that promotes immediate healing. Dr. Cruise uses the tumescent liposuction technique, which is highly safe and provides predictably satisfactory results, no matter where it is used on the body.
On average, the cost of liposuction ranges from $3,500 to $4,500 for the first area, and generally increases by $1,500 to $2,500 for each additional area. This price range includes standard fees for the surgeon, anesthesiology, surgical facility and equipment, and follow-up office visits.
The cost of liposuction varies due to the amount of fat that you would like removed, the area of the procedure, whether it is combined with other cosmetic surgeries, and other factors. At your pre-surgery consultation and physical exam, you will have a chance to thoroughly explain your concerns and desired results to Dr. Cruise, and the Cruise Plastic Surgery staff will then be able to provide you with a more precise total cost of your liposuction.
Find out more about liposuction financing options available through Cruise Plastic Surgery.