Liposuction Recovery Time
Recovery from Liposuction
- Liposuction Overview
- Are You a Good Liposuction Candidate?
- What Do You Want to Change?
- Types of Liposuction
- Benefits of Liposuction
- Dr. Cruise's Liposuction Philosophy
- Liposuction Consultation and Physical Exam
- Prior to Liposuction Surgery
- Liposuction Anesthesia
- After Liposuction
- Recovery from Liposuction
- Possible Liposuction Complications
- Liposuction Cost and Financing
- Liposuction Words to Know
- Liposuction Before and After Pictures
Time off work is highly dependent on how large of an area is liposuctioned. If a single area is liposuctioned then it may be possible to return to work the very next day.
As more areas are Liposuctioned the amount of bruising and swelling increases and, therefore, the recovery time from liposuction increases. If several areas are liposuctioned, it will take about 3 weeks for the majority of swelling and bruising to resolve. Some people with sedentary jobs go back to work after 4 days. If your job requires strenuous activity then it may take up to 2 to 3 weeks to return to work.