Liposuction Possible Complications
Possible Liposuction Complications
- Liposuction Overview
- Are You a Good Liposuction Candidate?
- What Do You Want to Change?
- Types of Liposuction
- Benefits of Liposuction
- Dr. Cruise's Liposuction Philosophy
- Liposuction Consultation and Physical Exam
- Prior to Liposuction Surgery
- Liposuction Anesthesia
- After Liposuction
- Recovery from Liposuction
- Possible Liposuction Complications
- Liposuction Cost and Financing
- Liposuction Words to Know
- Liposuction Before and After Pictures
Liposuction in Dr. Cruise's hands rarely has complications but they must be discussed. The most common complications are: inadequate fat removal or contour irregularities. Because Dr. Cruise has extensive experience in liposuction these are uncommon. If they do occur, Dr. Cruise addresses this in several ways including external ultrasound, endermology, selective liposuction, etc. Other possible complications from the liposuction procedure include infection and wound healing problems, decreased skin sensation, and fluid or blood collection.