Benefits of Liposuction
- Liposuction Overview
- Are You a Good Liposuction Candidate?
- What Do You Want to Change?
- Types of Liposuction
- Benefits of Liposuction
- Dr. Cruise's Liposuction Philosophy
- Liposuction Consultation and Physical Exam
- Prior to Liposuction Surgery
- Liposuction Anesthesia
- After Liposuction
- Recovery from Liposuction
- Possible Liposuction Complications
- Liposuction Cost and Financing
- Liposuction Words to Know
- Liposuction Before and After Pictures
The main benefit of liposuction is the removal of fat which is resistant to other forms of treatment such as diet and exercising. A two-hour liposuction procedure can do what thousands of hours in the gym and unpleasant dieting could not. It removes areas of fat permanently. Recent research has shown that fat removal via liposuction has certain health advantages as well. These health advantages include improvements in heart disease and diabetes.
Outlined below is a brief review of the benefits of liposuction:
- Liposuction removes fat that is resistant to exercise and/or dieting.
- The fat removal is permanent.
- In women, especially useful for abdomen, hips, flanks, thighs, buttocks, neck, and back.
- In men, especially useful for abdomen, "love handles," back, neck, and chest.
- It is performed via tiny, hidden incisions.
- It enables to sculpt thighs with a more desirable contour.
- it Is easily combined with fat injection for facial rejuvenation.
- Multiple areas can be liposuctioned.
- People of all ages are eligible.