- Liposuction Overview
- Are You a Good Liposuction Candidate?
- What Do You Want to Change?
- Types of Liposuction
- Benefits of Liposuction
- Dr. Cruise's Liposuction Philosophy
- Liposuction Consultation and Physical Exam
- Prior to Liposuction Surgery
- Liposuction Anesthesia
- After Liposuction
- Recovery from Liposuction
- Possible Liposuction Complications
- Liposuction Cost and Financing
- Liposuction Words to Know
- Liposuction Before and After Pictures
Cruise Plastic Surgery uses only board certified anesthesiologists to make sure you have the best anesthesia possible. The anesthesiologist will discuss with you what type of anesthesia is best for you. He/she will take into consideration your medical history, the procedure, and your personal wishes.
The type of anesthesia depends on the amount of areas to be liposuctioned. Dr. Cruise routinely does single-area liposuction under local anesthesia. If more areas are involved or you are quite anxious, general anesthesia is best. Dr. Cruise will discuss this with you during your consultation.