Brow Lift Good Candidates
Are You a Good Candidate for a Brow Lift/Temple Lift?
Descent of the eyebrows is a universal part of aging. It becomes evident in the late 30s and early 40s and is progressive. Just because you have eyebrow descent does not necessarily mean that a brow lift would be beneficial to you. The best way to determine if a brow lift would be beneficial is to stand in front of a mirror, place your fingers about an inch above the outer portion of your eyebrows on both sides and elevate the outside part of your eyebrows. Does this obtain the look that you want? If it does, you most likely would benefit from a brow lift. You may be a good candidate if you have any of the following:
- Your eyebrows have descended and areat or below the eye socket rim.
- Your eyebrows appear too close to your eyelids.
- You strain and wrinkle your forehead to elevate your eyebrows.
- The outer part of your eyebrow is lower or at the same level as the portion of the eyebrow
closer to the nose.
- Your upper eyelids and eyebrow area appear tired.