Brow Lift Benefits
Benefits of Brow Lift
Eyebrows that have descended can cause you to look old and tired. The eyebrows of youth are positioned above the rim of the eye socket with the outer part of the eyebrow higher than the part near the nose. The brow lift improves the following problems:
- Your eyebrows have descended and are at or below the eye socket rim.
- Your eyebrows appear too close to your eyelids.
- You strain and wrinkle your forehead to elevate your eyebrows.
- The outer part of your eyebrow is lower or at the same level as the portion of the eyebrow closer to the nose.
- Your upper eyelids and eyebrow area appear tired.
- An additional benefit to brow lifting is that it significantly helps diminish the wrinkles in the crow's feet area.