Fat Transfer Benefits
Benefits of Fat Transfer
- Fat Transfer Overview
- Mid Face Rejuvenation
- Are You a Good Fat Transfer Candidate?
- Benefits of Fat Transfer
- Joseph T Cruise, MD’s Fat Transfer Philosophy
- Prior to Fat Transfer
- Fat Transfer Anesthesia
- After Fat Transfer Surgery
- Recovery from Fat Transfer
- Possible Fat Transfer Complications
- Fat Transfer Cost and Financing
- Fat Transfer Words to Know
- Fat Transfer Before and After Pictures
The biggest benefit that fat transplantation has to offer is that it is your own tissue. You are replacing fat lost because of the aging process with fat from other parts of the body. Here is a summary of fat transplantant benefits.
- Your own tissue is used.
- You get the additional benefit of liposuction.
- There is no better replacement of fat than fat itself.
- Fills in the tear trough crease underneath the eyes.
- Dramatically improves or eliminates circles under the eyes.
- Corrects the sunken in look seen around the eyes as we age.
- Corrects the sunken in look within the temple region common with aging.
- Dramatically helps corrects crow's feet.
- Is able to re-create full, high cheeks seen in the youthful face.
- Can fill in other soft tissue defects and divots all over the body.
- The fat that successfully survives is permanent.
- The procedure can be done under local anesthesia.
- The procedure can be repeated over and over until the desired results are obtained.
- Patient Tes
|Joseph T Cruise, MD,
I think you are a genius!!!!
I cannot tell you how much I love what you did to my face! It is so subtle yet profound! I really like it.
Susan, 41, model and a mother of two