Fat Transfer Good Candidates
Are You a Good Fat Transfer Candidate?
- Fat Transfer Overview
- Mid Face Rejuvenation
- Are You a Good Fat Transfer Candidate?
- Benefits of Fat Transfer
- Joseph T Cruise, MD’s Fat Transfer Philosophy
- Prior to Fat Transfer
- Fat Transfer Anesthesia
- After Fat Transfer Surgery
- Recovery from Fat Transfer
- Possible Fat Transfer Complications
- Fat Transfer Cost and Financing
- Fat Transfer Words to Know
- Fat Transfer Before and After Pictures
Most people who have fat transplant are those who don't quite need a face lift or eyelid surgery but want something to significantly improve the look around their eyes and temples, and to increase the height of their cheek bones. Often, it is done in conjunction with other procedures. Outlined below are other good indications for fat transplantation.
- Deep tear trough crease underneath the eyes.
- Circles under the eyes.
- Sunken-in appearance around the eyes.
- Sunken in temples.
- Deep folds above the upper lip.
- Small cheeks.
- Cheeks where fat has fallen downward.
- Fine wrinkles around the eyes and crow's feet region.
- Soft tissue divot anywhere on the body.