Fat Transfer Recovery Time
Recovery from Fat Transfer
- Fat Transfer Overview
- Mid Face Rejuvenation
- Are You a Good Fat Transfer Candidate?
- Benefits of Fat Transfer
- Dr. Cruise’s Fat Transfer Philosophy
- Prior to Fat Transfer
- Fat Transfer Anesthesia
- After Fat Transfer Surgery
- Recovery from Fat Transfer
- Possible Fat Transfer Complications
- Fat Transfer Cost and Financing
- Fat Transfer Words to Know
- Fat Transfer Before and After Pictures
Resolution of the swelling and bruising is variable. Some people do not bruise at all while others have bruising for 2 to even 8 weeks.
People with sedentary jobs go back to work after 2 weeks. If you work at home or are not self-conscious about the swelling then you can return after 4 days. If your job, however, requires strenuous activity then it may take as long as 3 to 4 weeks to return to work. Most people return to work within 10 days to 2 weeks.
Cardio and bending forward should be avoided for about 4 weeks. Stationary bike and light weight lifting usually can be resumed at about a week. It is important to start slowly and with lower weights at first.
Most patients can drive about 2-4 days after fat transfer surgery.