Fat Transfer Possible Complications
Possible Fat Transfer Complications
- Fat Transfer Overview
- Mid Face Rejuvenation
- Are You a Good Fat Transfer Candidate?
- Benefits of Fat Transfer
- Joseph T Cruise, MD’s Fat Transfer Philosophy
- Prior to Fat Transfer
- Fat Transfer Anesthesia
- After Fat Transfer Surgery
- Recovery from Fat Transfer
- Possible Fat Transfer Complications
- Fat Transfer Cost and Financing
- Fat Transfer Words to Know
- Fat Transfer Before and After Pictures
In Joseph T Cruise, MD's hands, the complications of fat transfer are quite rare. The most common complication with fat transplantation is inadequate volume. This, however, may not be a complication as it may be necessary to do it twice to obtain the desired volume. Other possible complications are asymmetry, skin irregularities, infection, and fluid or blood collections.