Fat Transfer Possible Complications
Possible Fat Transfer Complications
- Fat Transfer Overview
- Mid Face Rejuvenation
- Are You a Good Fat Transfer Candidate?
- Benefits of Fat Transfer
- Dr. Cruise’s Fat Transfer Philosophy
- Prior to Fat Transfer
- Fat Transfer Anesthesia
- After Fat Transfer Surgery
- Recovery from Fat Transfer
- Possible Fat Transfer Complications
- Fat Transfer Cost and Financing
- Fat Transfer Words to Know
- Fat Transfer Before and After Pictures
In Dr. Cruise's hands, the complications of fat transfer are quite rare. The most common complication with fat transplantation is inadequate volume. This, however, may not be a complication as it may be necessary to do it twice to obtain the desired volume. Other possible complications are asymmetry, skin irregularities, infection, and fluid or blood collections.