Benefits of Lower Eyelid Surgery
Example of how elevating the lateral canthus in addition to lower blepharoplasty can create an attractive, almond-shape appearance.
Lower eyelid surgery benefits
- Tightens and smoothes out bags underneath the eyes.
- Repositions lower eyelids into a more elegant, almond-shaped appearance.
- Repositions underlying fat to get rid of the sunken, aged appearance.
- Repositions skin and underlying muscles to smooth out wrinkles.
- Markedly fills out the deep crease known as the tear-trough between the eye and nose.
- Eliminates circles underneath the eyes.
- Improves dark discoloration within the lower eyelid.
- Improves fine wrinkles.