Soft Tissue Fillers Prior To Surgery
Prior to Soft Tissue Fill Procedure
Most common Soft Tissue Fillers:
Juvéderm® | Fat | Cosmoderm® | Restylane® | Radiesse® | Sculptra® | Collagen |
- Overview of Soft Tissue Fillers
- Full Face Rejuvenation
- Are You a Good Candidate?
- Benefits of Soft Tissue Fillers
- Joseph T Cruise, MD’s Soft Tissue Filler Philosophy
- Prior to the Procedure
- Soft Tissue Filler Anesthesia
- After the Procedure
- Recovery from Soft Tissue Fill
- Possible Complications
- Soft Tissue Filler Cost and Financing
- Soft Tissue Filler Words to Know
- Before and After Soft Tissue Filler Pictures
BEFORE THE SOFT TISSUE FILLER PROCEDURE
- Stop all aspirin containing products, medications that contain blood thinners (Motrin, Advil etc.) vitamin E and herbal supplements 2 weeks prior to surgery. You can take 1 multivitamin a day.
THINGS TO PURCHASE BEFORE PROCEDURE
- Hydrocortisone Cream 1% - over the counter at any drug store.
- Arnica - www.alpinepharm.com (888) 746-3224 - may decrease bruising, or help it to go away faster. Patients with high blood pressure should not take this herb.
DAY OF PROCEDURE - under local anesthesia
- Don't eat or drink anything for 2 hours before procedure.
- Someone must drive you home if you take Xanax.
- Take 1 Xanax and 2 pills of antibiotic 2 hours before. Bring the rest with you.
- Arrive half hour prior to your scheduled procedure time.