Recovery from Neck Lift
- Neck Lift Overview
- Neck Rejuvenation
- Are You a Good Neck Lift Candidate?
- What Do You Want to Change?
- Ideal Neck
- Benefits of Neck Lift
- Dr. Cruise’s Neck Lift Philosophy
- Neck Lift Consultation and Physical Exam
- Prior to Neck Surgery
- Neck Lift Anesthesia
- After the Neck Lift
- Recovery from Neck Lift
- Possible Neck Lift Complications
- Neck Lift Cost and Financing
- Neck Lift Words to Know
- Before and After Neck Lift Pictures
The swelling and bruising after a neck lift will resolve in about 1-2 weeks. It is not unusual for people who work at home to start working 1 or 2 days after surgery. People with sedentary jobs go back to work after 5 days. If your job, however, requires strenuous activity then it may take as long as 3 to 4 weeks to return to work. Most people return to work in about 1-2 weeks.