What Do You Want To Change?
It is important that you have a clear idea of what you want changed when you go for consultation. The last question a plastic surgeon wants to hear is: "What do you think I need done"?
- Neck Lift Overview
- Neck Rejuvenation
- Are You a Good Neck Lift Candidate?
- What Do You Want to Change?
- Ideal Neck
- Benefits of Neck Lift
- Joseph T Cruise, MD’s Neck Lift Philosophy
- Neck Lift Consultation and Physical Exam
- Prior to Neck Surgery
- Neck Lift Anesthesia
- After the Neck Lift
- Recovery from Neck Lift
- Possible Neck Lift Complications
- Neck Lift Cost and Financing
- Neck Lift Words to Know
- Before and After Neck Lift Pictures
Before consulting with a plastic surgeon about having a neck lift, look in a mirror and identify what bothers you. Be specific. It is helpful to break up the neck region into three parts.
Evaluate each one of these areas individually as this is what the plastic surgeon does during his exam.
- Chin: Too small, too droopy (witch's chin).
- Neck: Loose skin, too much fat, neck platysmal bands (turkey neck).
- Jaw: Jowling.