Neck Lift Anesthesia
- Neck Lift Overview
- Neck Rejuvenation
- Are You a Good Neck Lift Candidate?
- What Do You Want to Change?
- Ideal Neck
- Benefits of Neck Lift
- Joseph T Cruise, MD’s Neck Lift Philosophy
- Neck Lift Consultation and Physical Exam
- Prior to Neck Surgery
- Neck Lift Anesthesia
- After the Neck Lift
- Recovery from Neck Lift
- Possible Neck Lift Complications
- Neck Lift Cost and Financing
- Neck Lift Words to Know
- Before and After Neck Lift Pictures
We use only board certified anesthesiologists to make sure you have the best anesthesia possible during your neck lift. The anesthesiologist will discuss with you what type of anesthesia is best for you. He/she will take into consideration your medical history, the procedure, and your personal wishes.
The type of anesthesia is up to you. Joseph T Cruise, MD prefers a general anesthesia and so do most patients, but local anesthesia with sedation is possible. You will discuss this with Joseph T Cruise, MD and the anesthesia team.