June 2020 Update:
We are happy to announce that Cruise Plastic Surgery is OPEN!
We hope you and those close to you are healthy and safe. Our community has been through quite a bit over the last few months and we are looking forward to slowly returning to our normal routines. We are thankful for your patience and understanding during our closure and apologize for the inconvenience it has caused.
We have been anything but idle during this time. We have re-designed our office and worked diligently to ensure our protocols and infection control processes are following recommendations from the ADA, CDC and OSHA to ensure your safety.
In order to accommodate patients who have had more urgent needs during our closure we are prioritizing those who require more pressing post-operative care or have outstanding surgery resulting from the shut-down.
Due to social distancing measures, we will be unable to accommodate as many patients as usual, which may affect appointment times. We will do our best to accommodate your scheduling requests, but there will be fewer options for the time being and we ask for your flexibility and understanding.
Our staff is working as quickly as possible to reach each of you. If you have any concerns that need to be addressed immediately, please call us so that we can prioritize your appointment.
Consultations are being offered both in-person and virtually. Please contact us for availability.
- Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice as you have seen during your visits to our office. We have implemented protocols that are in line with the latest recommendations.
- Office staff will have daily health screenings and have their temperature taken.
- Staff will be wearing masks.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for your use at multiple locations throughout the office.
- Common areas will be sterilized thoroughly and frequently.
- Some paperwork is digitized allowing you to pre-fill out paperwork from home.
- If you are experiencing cold/flu-like symptoms or have a temperature leading up to your appointment, please kindly re-schedule.
- Only patients are permitted into the office for their appointment. Family/friends may wait in the parking lot or we can give them a call when it is time for pick up.(Parents/Guardians of minors may be present)
- Please wear a mask when present in the office. If you do not have one, we can supply one but please be sensitive to the fact that there has been a national shortage and come prepared if possible.
Your temperature will be taken upon arrival in the office.
Waivers will need to be signed before proceeding with the appointment. Please sign and return prior to the appointment or bring them signed the day of.
Dr. Cruise & Team