Learn more about
Before & Afters
Create a MyFavorites account and save any before and afters you think you might like to use as examples to show us.
Patient had lower breast fullness with sag. A common way to improve this is with an implant. This avoids performing a formal lift. This option being available depends on the amount of breast sag.
- Age: Between 36 and 45 years old
- Weight: Between 100 and 115 pounds
- Height: 5'0" to 5'3"
- Gender: Female
- Post-op Timeline: 3 months
- Implant Type: Saline
- Implant Shape: Round
- Volume: Between 350cc and 400cc
- Implant Profile: Moderate
- Implant Placement: Submuscular
- Pre-Surgery Bra Size: B
- Post-Surgery Bra Size: D
- Technique: Complete muscle coverage