Soft Tissue Fillers
Most common Soft Tissue Fillers:
Juvéderm® | Fat | Cosmoderm® | Restylane® | Radiesse® | Sculptra® | Collagen.
- Full Face Rejuvenation
- Are you a good candidate?
- Dr. Cruise’s philosophy
- Prior to procedure
- After the procedure
- Recovery time
- Possible complications
- Soft Tissue Fillers Before and Afters
Prior to Soft Tissue Filler Injection
- Stop all aspirin containing products, medications that contain blood thinners (Motrin, Advil etc.) vitamin E and herbal supplements 2 weeks prior to surgery. You can take 1 multivitamin a day.
THINGS TO PURCHASE BEFORE PROCEDURE
- Hydrocortisone Cream 1% – over the counter at any drug store.
- Arnica - www.alpinepharm.com (888) 746-3224 – may decrease bruising, or help it to go away faster. Patients with high blood pressure should not take this herb.
DAY OF PROCEDURE - under local anesthesia
- Don’t eat or drink anything for 2 hours before procedure.
- Someone must drive you home if you take Xanax.
- Take 1 Xanax and 2 pills of antibiotic 2 hours before. Bring the rest with you.
- Arrive half hour prior to your scheduled procedure time.
Joseph T. Cruise M.D. has earned the reputation as one of the top Newport Beach plastic surgeons specializing in cosmetic surgery. Cruise Plastic Surgery provides procedures such as breast augmentation, facelift, gynecomastia, tummy tuck and other cosmetic surgeries. Patients often begin with a search for ‘Orange County Facelift’ or ‘Breast Augmentation Newport Beach’, then come to our office for a consultation, and ultimately benefit from one of Orange County’s best plastic surgeon specialists. Dr. Cruise’s patients come from Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Irvine, California, as well as around the world to our top plastic surgery center for breast implants as well as rhinoplasty (nose surgery), liposuction, or neck lift surgery. Our goal is to offer the best quality plastic surgery in Orange County with affordable cost options.